IPad backspace going the wrong direction

Garrett Seltz

Jun 25, 2024, 6:44:10 PM (10 days ago) Jun 25
to QuadStick
Hello all,

I have my quad stick set up in Bluetooth mode to run the cursor on my ipad. For some reason the ipad has trouble with most outputs but it does work with spacebar and backspace. The only issue is that the backspace goes the wrong direction. Found some information online about Apple products Having this outcome if you hold the function key and then hit backspace. Can't set up an output function because it's not in the function list.
Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it? My ipad's language is set up as English(US).
Here's the profile, Under Bluetooth tab

Any help is much appreciated, Thanks!

Garrett Seltz

Jun 25, 2024, 7:01:32 PM (10 days ago) Jun 25
to QuadStick
Never mind I think I fixed it. You have to hold shift and then backspace supposedly