QS odd behavior, delayed movement wasd, long boot time

6 views
Skip to first unread message

Johnny Garcia

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 11:21:21 AM (4 days ago) Sep 30
to QuadStick
Hi All,

Hopefully someone has a fix or suggestion. I have searched the forum and not found anything relevant. Also, I have not installed anything new on my pc or changed settings recently. Only windows updates(mostly forced). 

There's 2 things my QS has been doing, they may or may not be related:

The first started over a month ago, long boot time for the QS. Sometimes it restarts 3-4 times after I unplug and restart it. 

The second started 2 days ago. This happens with 4 different games I tested on, all different QS profiles. When I move the joystick up or down, W or S, there is a delay before the character in game moves. Mostly with the up or W. Then once I release the joystick there a short delay before the character stops moving. 

The games are, Rust, Hell Let Loose WWII, Hell Let Loose Vietnam, War Dogs. I will test a couple more later today. 

Thanks

Fred Davison

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 2:30:52 PM (4 days ago) Sep 30
to Johnny Garcia, QuadStick
PC gaming?   Intel CPU?

See this post about USB Suspend and the Intel DSA service, both of which can cause trouble with lag on the pc:  https://dsaservice.quadstick.com




Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages