Multiplayer?

Sophie

Oct 23, 2019, 9:55:47 AM10/23/19
to QuadStick
Hi all. I'm working with a friend to set up a quadstick for him. We've made awesome progress and he's playing some basic games but now we're trying to play together on the same machine (Xbox) and it's not working. Is there a way to play multiplayer if one (or more) of the controllers is a quadstick? Thanks in advance for your help!

Fred Davison

Oct 23, 2019, 11:34:27 AM10/23/19
to Sophie, QuadStick
If you are using a Brook Super Converter, it should work fine.  If you are using a CronusMax, you will need to get a second XBox One controller, since the one used to authenticate the CM cannot be used without stealing the connection away from the CM.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 7:55 AM Sophie <soph...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all. I'm working with a friend to set up a quadstick for him. We've made awesome progress and he's playing some basic games but now we're trying to play together on the same machine (Xbox) and it's not working. Is there a way to play multiplayer if one (or more) of the controllers is a quadstick? Thanks in advance for your help!

Sophie Dewil

Oct 23, 2019, 12:51:11 PM10/23/19
to Fred Davison, QuadStick
Thank you! That was incredibly helpful.