Cleaning your Quadstick?

Andrew Bromilow

Jun 11, 2018, 11:42:48 AM6/11/18
to QuadStick
Hey all,

I work for a Charity in the UK  called Everyone Can and we have opened a free gaming centre for disabled gamers.

We're currently looking at different ways to clean our Quadsticks in order for multiple visitors to use them.
I would really like to be able to offer the use of Quadsticks in our centre for people to game on, as well as try before ordering their own.
We don't sell anything so I'm not trying to market them or anything.

And advice on how best to clean them to a standard that they could be used by many people?
Perhaps just soaking the tubes in sterilization fluid and the mouth pieces in a high pleasure sterilizer

Kind Regards
Andrew

Veronica Fox

Jun 11, 2018, 2:02:16 PM6/11/18
to QuadStick
I've only had mine a while but I use a few Q-tips and alcohol. Also, try getting a few extra sip/puff attachments so you can have some in use while the others are cleaned

Ikonosaurus Rex

Jun 11, 2018, 8:38:53 PM6/11/18
to QuadStick
What you suggested sounds like a fine idea. I would also suggest using a alcohol wipes to clean the lip button between users.

Fred Davison

Jun 11, 2018, 8:59:12 PM6/11/18
to Andrew Bromilow, QuadStick
They can be soaked in rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.  They can be sterilized in ETO or an autoclave.

The FPS mouthpieces connect to the body of the Quadstick with Luer fittings which can be used with hydrophilic syringe filters for multi-user applications.

Message has been deleted