Call of Duty: Modern Warfare PC Spreadsheet

Sophie

Apr 6, 2020, 1:51:27 PM4/6/20
to QuadStick
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm looking for a spreadsheet to play COD warfare on the PC. I'll make it if nobody has it but I figured I would search my resources first :D

Thanks!

caramba

Apr 6, 2020, 2:49:44 PM4/6/20
to QuadStick

Hey. Here is my spreadsheet for COD MW 2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18N7DhW9cASi37Z98uLsAYvBf9Vo82RN5Ro2kj_oXDek/edit?usp=sharing

spreadsheet for COD MW 4:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-Dz8nvmLWLUmUYVJ--d2ZsZKJ0nJof5yo3CKn0_1to/edit?usp=sharing

This is not the best spreadsheets, but you can customize it for yourself. Note that the mouse tab is configured for mac. Therefore, if necessary, correct it for yourself.

Rocky stout

Apr 9, 2020, 9:41:19 PM4/9/20
to QuadStick

B Est to use a console controller style on cod for pc

caramba

Apr 10, 2020, 5:01:37 AM4/10/20
to QuadStick

Yes perhaps. I remade spreadsheet from console controller style.

I don’t remember why, there was any need.

블랙아담

Apr 13, 2020, 7:25:04 AM4/13/20
to QuadStick
I'm using Karamba's Call of Duty mw4 spreadsheet, but the mouse point shoots to one side. The mousepoint moves automatically What is the solution for this?

2020년 4월 7일 화요일 오전 2시 51분 27초 UTC+9, Sophie 님의 말:
여러분 좋은 오후입니다,

PC에서 COD 전쟁을 할 스프레드 시트를 찾고 있습니다. 아무도없는 경우에 만들지 만 먼저 리소스를 검색 할 것이라고 생각했습니다. : D

감사!

Fred Davison

Apr 13, 2020, 12:13:50 PM4/13/20
to 블랙아담, QuadStick
Make sure you are not touching the quadstick as it powers up.

Tay Huynh

Apr 30, 2020, 5:39:35 AM4/30/20
to QuadStick
Message has been deleted

Luca Maestri

May 3, 2020, 9:23:54 AM5/3/20
to QuadStick
I try to insert them in my QS but the character does not move and does not respond to commands

Tay Huynh

May 3, 2020, 12:11:31 PM5/3/20
to QuadStick
make sure before you start a match in the settings under General you set the input to controller

Silas Palkowski

May 4, 2020, 10:41:21 AM5/4/20
to QuadStick