Programing Quadstick (FPS) through windows 7, for Shadow of mordor, no Idea what/how I'm supposed to do

Jack Frost

Jul 10, 2017, 1:11:56 AM7/10/17
to QuadStick
I need helping making the Quadstick (FPS) work on my win 7 pc and I lost that button card, and I don't have a printer, full quad here, so I can only use the Qstick for gaming, no helpful arrow keys or such, I'm typing this using (old) adaptive tech to trace head movement (what little their is) a standard windows program called On-Screen Keyboard. and a wireless mouse under my chin for clicking. Basically I want to play Middle-Earth Shadow Of Mordor  and be able to move around  attack/deflect execute change camera angle, though if I have to keep it auto camera follow or whatever that's fine, but I can't  use other devices, or the mouse setup thingy. My jaw has already atrophied to the point eating a thin crust pizza is difficult, mostly through clicking a mouse with my chin and it kills my neck. Help please!

I'm Aaron.

SteamyBiscuit

Jul 10, 2017, 10:15:25 AM7/10/17
to QuadStick
Here is my profile and you can use https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hT0t5Gauy8wJ4mCtDbmBzXR74ET0SvucL1zZJJvBN8k

I also play on PC but I use X360CE. I love the game pre-ordering shadow of war. This game is 100% playable. I only use the first two modes. Any questions just ask

Fred Davison

Jul 10, 2017, 3:16:33 PM7/10/17
to Jack Frost, SteamyBiscuit, QuadStick
I updated it to use the XBox 360 native mode, so x360ce is not required.  This is one of the games that lets you switch from mouse to controller at will, just by switching the USB mode for Quadstick.  You need to launch the game using the mouse (Default Configuration, mode 5), then switch to the ShadowMor.csv file using the side tube as the game loads.  Switch back to a mouse mode once you exit the game.

I added Reference Cards for the three main modes.

Here is the one for Gameplay mode:

If you want to use x360ce with Shadow of Mordor instead of this one, this video shows how to rename the xinput1_3.dll file to xinput9_1_0.dll so x360ce will work with that game.

Jack Frost

Jul 10, 2017, 9:37:10 PM7/10/17
to QuadStick, zelldr...@gmail.com, steamyb...@gmail.com
You both  rock! Thank you!