Friday the 13th

haywood merritt

May 26, 2017, 6:24:40 PM5/26/17
to QuadStick
So far having a lot of fun but was hoping someone could throw together mapping for this game it's pretty simple set up is just you cannot control the key bindings and game and I'm having issues with Dragon not working with it as well. So would like to map the buttons to the stick
I attach the screenshots of the button can fix it also maps to the Xbox may make it simpler?
www.docx

Sean A

May 26, 2017, 6:34:09 PM5/26/17
to QuadStick
Yo I'd love to play this game multiplayer, are you gonna play it on Xbox or PC, or is it cross-platform?

haywood merritt

May 26, 2017, 6:35:56 PM5/26/17
to QuadStick

haywood merritt

May 26, 2017, 6:37:53 PM5/26/17
to QuadStick
I think GTA V for PC game file might be a good starting point?

haywood merritt

May 26, 2017, 6:46:54 PM5/26/17
to QuadStick
Playing it on PC right now! I was streaming but need to do the buttons real quick

Sean A

May 26, 2017, 8:19:19 PM5/26/17
to QuadStick
I'll start working on a CSV for it once it finishes downloading

Sean A

May 26, 2017, 9:52:24 PM5/26/17
to QuadStick
This is a conversion of an older profile I made for a separate game but it may work for now.

Sean A

May 26, 2017, 9:53:56 PM5/26/17
to QuadStick

haywood merritt

May 27, 2017, 12:24:22 PM5/27/17
to QuadStick
I will take a look just got back on it

haywood merritt

May 27, 2017, 12:24:50 PM5/27/17
to QuadStick
Need access

haywood merritt

May 27, 2017, 12:25:12 PM5/27/17
to QuadStick
Put me with your steam account add me

Sean A

May 27, 2017, 2:34:36 PM5/27/17
to QuadStick
Whoops, dammit okay this one should actually work. What's your steam gamer tag?

Sean A

May 27, 2017, 4:04:35 PM5/27/17
to QuadStick
I decided to edit it some more, and made it specifically for counselor controls, and I'll try and make another one for playing as Jason since his controls are a little different.