QuadstickFPS

Austin Haines

Jun 17, 2024, 5:45:55 PMJun 17
to quad...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I was just wondering if these are still being sold. I have put my email in to be notified when more are in stock but every time it comes up that more are in stock I go to the website and go to buy one and none are in.

Fred Davison

Jun 17, 2024, 6:38:17 PMJun 17
to Austin Haines, quad...@googlegroups.com
They sell out quickly each Monday.  Set an alarm.  Don't wait for the email.

There will be some available for ordering on each Monday at 12 noon US Eastern Time.