Error in csv.files

wooseok won

Jul 3, 2024, 5:45:43 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to QuadStick
Hi Fred,

it's me again :). So the Quadstick worked fine until yesterday. I downloaded the ZIP File you sent me and the Firmware Build number could be seen, but yesterday the Firmware build was showing "NONE" and the computer doesn't recognize the Quadstick flash drive. The Quadstick keeps disconnecting and the default files you sent me disappeared as well. I also tried resetting the Quadstick but to no avail. I sent in a debug report again, perhaps you might find something I did without realizing. Its weird because I didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks again, (sad face)

Fred Davison

Jul 3, 2024, 2:10:12 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to wooseok won, QuadStick
There have been no debug reports received for several days.

From the telemetry, is it possible you are using more than one computer?

The quadstick needs to be up and running for a few seconds prior to launching QMP.   If you are unsure of the state of the quadstick, restart it.