Green Status LED's Are On

Blake W

Aug 6, 2020, 7:37:53 PM8/6/20
to QuadStick
Hi, everyone, I am looking for help in figuring out what the problem is with my configuration file (see Config. File below). I'm assuming the Config. file is where the issue lies. So, I made a configuration file to play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition for PS4, with my FPS model Quadstick, a Cronus Max using Full Crossover, and using X-Aim, but when I select the Config. file with the Quadstick the top pair of Green Status LEDs come on, I read in the QS manual that the top pair of green LEDs are for the External Output Status, but I don't fully understand what the problem is or what to do about it. Does anyone have any ideas?

This is the configuration file I am having trouble with, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ON2X4z7tVCvK5j8FblwxSR4kKxBBWy4wrPaJhU2eZ1I/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance!
Sincerely, Blake

Fred Davison

Aug 6, 2020, 8:52:17 PM8/6/20
to Blake W, QuadStick
Sometimes the green leds are used to help confirm the correct file is loaded.

image.png

They can also be used to indicate some value while playing, like the status of a latched output.   In Sea of Thieves, they are used to indicate when forward motion is latched on.

image.png

Blake W

Aug 7, 2020, 3:02:00 PM8/7/20
to QuadStick
Okay, that helps me understand what the Status LEDs are for. What I failed to mention was that the Touchpad wasn't working when I tested out the configuration file. I don't see anything wrong with the configuration file, so I'm not quite sure what to do.

Now that I think about it, it seems that a while back I was messing with one of the rows towards the bottom of the file, and somehow the single row got blanked out, (it was all white) and it wouldn't let me select the Output, Function, or Input, so I ended up deleting that row. I don't know if that is what caused the problem.

Fred Davison

Aug 7, 2020, 3:12:11 PM8/7/20
to Blake W, QuadStick
You have it mapped to mp_right_puff_soft on all the sheets except the first sheet where it is right_puff_soft.  Make sure you are using the correct input for the mode you are in.