force on

Terry Clifton

Jun 7, 2024, 8:56:23 AMJun 7
to QuadStick
Hey Fred if possible can you add a force on function
be a big advantage thanks

Fred Davison

Jun 7, 2024, 12:39:04 PMJun 7
to Terry Clifton, QuadStick
Use delayed_latch with a really short delay, like 2 ms.  It will stay on until turned off by some other input.  The latch delay would be too short to be performed on the input to turn off, so in effect, it is a force_on.

delayed_latch

When the input activates, the output will activate.  If the input is held active for longer than a period of time, the output will latch on and stay on when the input deactivates.  If the input is held active for less than the time period, the output will deactivate when the input deactivates.  A previously latched output can be turned off with a brief activation of the input or forced off by another input.  The default delay period is 1000ms.  An optional parameter allows the user to set the delay period in milliseconds.  For example, "delayed_latch 250" would latch after one quarter of a second.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 6:56 AM Terry Clifton <mymeth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Fred if possible can you add a force on function
be a big advantage thanks

Message has been deleted

Terry Clifton

Jun 8, 2024, 8:46:12 AMJun 8
to QuadStick
Fred I want to throw a punch with my left hand center/sip and at the same time while i am throwing that punch I want my right hand to come up to protect my head  center sip soft

what would I do?
thanks Terry

Dan NH

Jun 8, 2024, 1:33:05 PMJun 8
to QuadStick
Your control sheet is not shared. But you can map more than one output to some input. For example:

kb_a    normal center_sip punch with left hand
kb_b normal center_sip right-hand protection

Terry Clifton

Jun 10, 2024, 6:28:47 AMJun 10
to QuadStick
Thanks Dan I have tried that it but stops the left jabs full punch

Dan NH

Jun 10, 2024, 9:38:49 AMJun 10
to QuadStick
Are you sure that you have the game controls understood correctly? If you want 2 actions at the same time, it is just that straightforward. I recommend you share the control sheet. The one you have now is not shared correctly.