bluetooth connection settings

caramba

May 14, 2019, 6:11:39 AM5/14/19
to QuadStick

To connect QS with a computer or Android phone, I use the following settings:

bluetooth settings .png

That's OK

But, in this mode, when I disconnect the QS from the phone to connect to the computer (or vice versa), the QS again forcibly connects. I have to do the un-pair to create another connecting.

Can I change the settings so that QS remains passive after disconnecting and waits for a request from phone or computer?

I do not know which of a connection to choose: auto master, slave, dtr, any or something else?

Fred Davison

May 14, 2019, 11:53:18 AM5/14/19
to caramba, QuadStick
"pair" is the only connection mode that can be used.

The quadstick can remember up to twelve hosts, like a PC or phone.  It will connect to the most recently paired host that is present, if more than one is present.  You could try turning bluetooth on and off in the hosts to control which host it will connect to.

It probably has to power up again to connect to a new host.

caramba