Question regarding connecting QuadStick to PS5 using Brook Wingman FGC 2

40 views
Skip to first unread message

beoms

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 11:29:18 AMSep 13
to QuadStick

  "Please understand that I am a Korean user and not very fluent in English, so I am using a translation tool."  


Hello everyone,

I have a question about connecting my QuadStick to a PlayStation5.

I updated my Brook Wingman FGC 2 and connected it to my PS5 and QuadStick. The Brook Wingman FGC 2 shows a blue light indicating a successful connection, but when I try to test the lip button or center button on the QuadStick (even using soft sip/puff), they are not recognized.

I have already enabled the PS4 USB mode (or Titan Two settings) on the QuadStick.

  • Do I need a specific sheet/profile for PS5?

  • Could having a DualSense controller connected via Bluetooth be causing the issue?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

larry nelson

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 8:46:14 PMSep 13
to beoms, QuadStick
Look at the response that Fred responded to on the thread “testing input function”

You also might want to decrease your soft sip/puff in the QMP. For a new user it takes practice for soft sip. The third light should flash Blue. Again you could test everything using the test website. Hope this helps

Sent from Gmail Mobile

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QuadStick" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to quadstick+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quadstick/ff0cb5dc-89a5-49f3-8bc5-caddf34bd005n%40googlegroups.com.

beoms

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 1:51:16 AMSep 14
to QuadStick
  "If it's not too much trouble, would it be possible for me to get the default PS5 configuration sheet?"  

2026년 9월 14일 월요일 오전 9시 46분 14초 UTC+9에 larry nelson님이 작성:

beoms

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 2:07:30 AMSep 14
to QuadStick
The issue has been resolved. The cause was that I had manually modified the default file. After reverting the default file to the Xbox version, the problem was fixed. Thank you.

2026년 9월 14일 월요일 오후 2시 51분 16초 UTC+9에 beoms님이 작성:

Fred Davison

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 11:24:24 AMSep 14
to beoms, QuadStick
I'm glad you got the problem solved.

There are several Korean Quadstick users.  If you like, I could pass along your contact information to some of them.

The quadstick is difficult to understand in the beginning.  It must be twice as hard when English is not your primary language. 


Copy the URL from a manual page into this form:  https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=ko&op=translate and it should translate it.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages