Moba Help

David Alan Royster

Apr 9, 2021, 3:20:45 AM4/9/21
to QuadStick
I've created a custom sheet for Arena of Valor, a Moba like Dota 2 and League of Legends. It works pretty well, but I want to know how to aim skills. Has anyone solved how to do this yet? If a button is pressed, the ability shoots the direction the character is facing, but, if you were playing with thumbs, you can aim the ability any direction by holding the ability button down and moving your thumb.

I can do it with a mouse click, but is there a way to press a keyboard button (blow/suck), aim the skill with the quadstick, and then fire it by releasing or toggling the keyboard button again? I searched and couldn't find anything on this yet.

SteamyBiscuit

Apr 9, 2021, 4:53:47 AM4/9/21
to QuadStick
you might want to look at aim pan and shoot on blustaks i think it does what you want

SteamyBiscuit

Apr 9, 2021, 5:08:33 AM4/9/21
to QuadStick