Pairing quadstick with Android

Michael Moody

Jan 23, 2021, 6:06:46 PM1/23/21
to QuadStick
No I'm trying to pair my quadstick to my Android using Bluetooth and then
ask for a piN. What's the PIN to pair it? And also can I pair my computer through Bluetooth and what's the PIN for a PC instead of having to plug the wire into my computer.

Fred Davison

Jan 23, 2021, 10:45:28 PM1/23/21
to Michael Moody, QuadStick

The connection mode for PCs and Android devices is almost always “pair” and the Auth mode is usually 2 or 4.  Try 2 first. If 4 is used, if prompted for a pairing code, use “1234”.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 4:06 PM Michael Moody <kings...@gmail.com> wrote:
No I'm trying to pair my quadstick to my Android using Bluetooth and then
ask for a piN. What's the PIN to pair it? And also can I pair my computer through Bluetooth and what's the PIN for a PC instead of having to plug the wire into my computer.

Chris Davidson

Jan 31, 2021, 9:22:26 AM1/31/21
to Fred Davison, Michael Moody, QuadStick
Has anyone figured out how to use the quadstick as a game controller with android? The button configuration is wrong and the right joystick doesn't work when playing games