PS4 setup without wired controller.

Garrett Dunnavant

Apr 30, 2020, 4:03:00 PM4/30/20
to QuadStick
I watched a video on how to set up the Cronus max, and found out a wired controller is necessary. It was for Xbox 360. Is this the same with the PS4?

Fred Davison

Apr 30, 2020, 5:23:09 PM4/30/20
to Garrett Dunnavant, QuadStick
What particular video?

The DS4 that came with your PS4 is used with the CronusMax.

These instructions for preparing the DS4 & PS4 are the same whether you are using a device like the Cronus Max or the PS4 directly with the quadstick.   They  MUST BE FOLLOWED CAREFULLY.