imputs not triggering/misfiring

Griffyth

Jun 30, 2024, 1:51:43 AM (6 days ago) Jun 30
to QuadStick
Hi, I'm not sure where to begin, but I made a profile for Helldivers yesterday, and today, the quad stick bought the farm. The inputs get stuck, don't trigger, or trigger the wrong keys, and its affecting all my profiles even after restarting. and even new profiles.

update: now i cant even switch profiles

I'm on windows 10, and the profile that started it all is:

thanks, Griff

Fred Davison

Jun 30, 2024, 6:31:48 PM (5 days ago) Jun 30
to Griffyth, QuadStick
I see nothing wrong with that configuration.

Make sure the mouthpiece tubing is connected correctly.  Each hole should light up the light above it.  The center mouthpiece tube should light up the center led.  The left tube, the led just to the left of the center.

Don't touch the quadstick during power up.  If a sip or puff were applied during power up, the quadstick will not function correctly.