Original QuadStick - PC - CronusMax Setup (limited touchpad support):

thabellman

Jan 3, 2017, 12:00:33 PM1/3/17
to QuadStick
Hey All,

After connecting all, how do I use my QuadStick to function on the PS4(as it is hooked up to the PC) to play video games then  pause and swap back into my PC to use the QuadStick on pc or edit  scripts on the fly to immediately download into the QuadStick to resume game play back on the PS4?

Thanks

Fred Davison

Jan 3, 2017, 3:49:01 PM1/3/17
to thabellman, QuadStick

If you don't want to use the side port labeled PCPROG on the CronusMax and the QMP program to relay commands (because of limited touchpad support), you can use the second USB port, marked "A", with a special cable (A-to-A) and the quadstick can be switched from the normal B port to the A port a couple of ways:

  1. Add a Preferences sheet to your game configuration spreadsheets that tells it to use USB A.  When you activate the game config file, it will change the active USB port from B to A.  This preference applies to an individual game configuration file.
  2. Voice command:  Say "Use USB A" or "Use USB B" to switch the active port.

Power always comes from the USB B port, so if that is connected to the PC, then the USB A port is connected to the CronusMax in either Partial or Full Crossover configurations.

Leave your default configuration as is so it uses the regular B port and the quadstick will come up controlling the PC, then when you activate a game file, USB A is used.