You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to QuadStick
I bought the Ultra Stick a few months ago and realized that I cannot use it no matter how hard I try. And now I'm selling it for $100 plus shipping and handling.
Fred Davison
unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 1:22:44 PMSep 15
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to QuadStick
The specific version of UltraStik Trellis is offering is: