Number of profiles

Kasey Christensen

Mar 7, 2017, 4:45:12 AM3/7/17
to QuadStick
It's too bad that we are limited to only having 15 profiles (I think) on the quadstick at one time. I don't know if this is due to memory space or what but I think you can theoretically more profiles based on the number of LEDs.

Legend
- = blank
b = blue
p = purple

p---- / -p--- / --p-- / ---p- / ----
p---b / -p--b / --p-b / ---pb
p--b- / -p-b- / --pb- / ---bp
p-b-- / -pb-- / --bp- / --b-p
pb--- / -bp-- / -b-p- / -b--p
bp--- / b-p-- / b--p- / b---p
p--bb / -p-bb / --pbb / -p-bb
p-bbb / -pbbb / -bbbp
bbbp- / bbb-p
pbbbb / bbbbp … So on and so forth

SteamyBiscuit

Mar 7, 2017, 10:52:39 AM3/7/17
to QuadStick
I think it's 32 profiles and I wish it was more

SteamyBiscuit

Mar 7, 2017, 10:54:03 AM3/7/17
to QuadStick
My bad it's 34 profiles and that's including preferences and default

Kasey Christensen

Mar 7, 2017, 6:15:52 PM3/7/17
to QuadStick
Reading in the user manual under the section that says changing profiles it says 15.

SteamyBiscuit

Mar 7, 2017, 9:39:00 PM3/7/17
to QuadStick
Your right it does must of been when it first came out. Good thing it doubled since then 😁
I found this email explaining the limitations of the # of profiles
You_Doodle_2017-03-08T02_34_40Z.jpg

Fred Davison

Mar 7, 2017, 9:57:07 PM3/7/17
to Kasey Christensen, QuadStick
Jeffrey is right.  He hit the limit, too.

The next QMP will let you print the file list, with their associated numbers.

With voice commands you can go up to almost 128.  I've tested with 70.

Also in the next QMP, you will be able to manage (download, remove & run) game files over the Bluetooth connection, so if you have a another way to control a PC while the quadstick is plugged into the CronusMax, you'll be able to click on the load and run button.

SteamyBiscuit

Mar 7, 2017, 10:18:20 PM3/7/17
to QuadStick
Fred with all these tweaks this quadstick is becoming too overpowered lol

Fred Davison

Mar 7, 2017, 11:10:10 PM3/7/17
to SteamyBiscuit, QuadStick
I'll do my best to put up a beta test of the update this week.

SteamyBiscuit

Mar 7, 2017, 11:36:41 PM3/7/17
to QuadStick
Regarding delay on, it works but if I wanted to play street fighter and and a combo technique... the buttons I add on to it won't trigger attack even if I implement force offs

Example: (Hadoken)
Left joy down, normal, lip
Left joy down, force off 50, lip
Left joy right , delay on 50, lip
Left joy right , force off 100, lip
X. , delay on 100, lip

Fred Davison

Mar 8, 2017, 12:26:03 AM3/8/17
to SteamyBiscuit, QuadStick
That trick only works for keyboards and PC games.  I think on a console the best approach would be a CronusMax script

Kasey Christensen

Mar 8, 2017, 6:14:58 PM3/8/17
to QuadStick, steamyb...@gmail.com
Well that is good to know because I have almost 60 games and I play more than 15 of them regularly and it was becoming a pain to plug and unplug the controller into my computer when I wanted to play a different one on my PlayStation. Can't wait for the next updates. Hopefully I can figure out the Bluetooth function you're going to add so I can change them whenever I want.

Hey Jeffrey is there anyway I can get a hold of your shadow of Mordor profile so I can try that out sometime. I'm interested in trying your format for moving where you latch forward movement so you can use the right stick for looking. Right now the games I play I have it set where I can look and move left and right well pushing up to walk forward. Then in FPS games I have it set where if I want to aim it toggles and increments to the right analog profile tab where I can use the right stick to aim.

SteamyBiscuit

Mar 8, 2017, 8:18:08 PM3/8/17
to QuadStick
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hT0t5Gauy8wJ4mCtDbmBzXR74ET0SvucL1zZJJvBN8k
I can't wait for a shadow of war. I'm going to be replaying shadow of mordor and it plays perfect with every skill