How to play local coop on ps4? Please help!

Noah Berge

Dec 16, 2019, 1:35:50 PM12/16/19
to QuadStick
Hey guys! I’ve been looking everywhere how to set up the ps4 with Quadstick and CronusMAX for local multiplayer.
Since u should turn off Bluetooth in order to use the Quadstick without problems, we connected the other controller with a cable but it doesn’t really turn on. Please tell me it’s possible, really looking forward playing Diablo 3 with my buddies.
Thanks for ur help! :)

Fred Davison

Dec 16, 2019, 1:55:28 PM12/16/19
to Noah Berge, QuadStick
You will need two DS4s.  The DS4 used to authenticate the Quadstick or CronusMax cannot be also used by a second player.

gecko echo

Dec 17, 2019, 10:38:02 AM12/17/19
to QuadStick
Hey fred thanks for ur answer. We did connect a second ds4 controller via another usb port but couldnt get it switched on.:(

Am Montag, 16. Dezember 2019 19:55:28 UTC+1 schrieb Fred Davison - QuadStick:
> You will need two DS4s.  The DS4 used to authenticate the Quadstick or CronusMax cannot be also used by a second player.
>

> On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 11:35 AM Noah Berge <noahb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys! I’ve been looking everywhere how to set up the ps4 with Quadstick and CronusMAX for local multiplayer.
>
> Since u should turn off Bluetooth in order to use the Quadstick without problems, we connected the other controller with a cable but it doesn’t really turn on. Please tell me it’s possible, really looking forward playing Diablo 3 with my buddies.
>
> Thanks for ur help! :)

Fred Davison

Dec 17, 2019, 11:44:34 AM12/17/19
to gecko echo, QuadStick
Can you get that one working by itself with the PS4?  It is charged?