You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to QuadStick
This might be helpful to some people, it works with the Quadstick as well via the USB-A port: https://youtu.be/FM7yH84_wPo
It will work with Power Wheelchairs with bluetooth mouse built in.
Fred Davison
unread,
Sep 21, 2026, 8:57:04 PM (10 days ago) Sep 21
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to drewred...@gmail.com, QuadStick
That is really nice.
I wonder if that would work with the Quadstick bluetooth module in Generic Game Controller device mode. It could be a way to provide a wireless connection from the quadstick to the devices it supports on its USB side.
drewred...@gmail.com
unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 3:12:36 PM (9 days ago) Sep 22
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to QuadStick
I think it should, I'll test it. It should be able to translate the mouse/keyboard commands over Bluetooth and covert to console controls. I am not sure how it will process the generic game controller mode, but I think it should be able to process those and can translate them to inputs as well. It has a monitor on the HID remapper program that you can see what inputs are being read from connected devices so I can test that too.