Config Question

Brett Chance

Jul 1, 2024, 6:14:14 PM (4 days ago) Jul 1
to QuadStick
When playing a game like Diablo 4, I want to make a direction toggle and then force off the old direction. My goal is limit how much mouthpiece movement I'm having to do.

For example, I move the mouthpiece left, I toggle left direction. I move the mouthpiece up, it forces off left and toggles up. I move the mouthpiece up-right, it forces off up and toggles up-right.

I thought the any_direction parameter would limit how many force offs I would have to make, but it doesn't seem to do what I thought.