Looking to use the Xbox adaptive controller with the Quadstick on the nintendo switch

Dustin Godfrey

Feb 18, 2020, 7:47:37 PM2/18/20
to QuadStick
Any help appreciated. I think I need to buy a power supply for the xbox adaptive controller.

Fred Davison

Feb 18, 2020, 9:15:08 PM2/18/20
to Dustin Godfrey, QuadStick
A Titan Two can combine an XAC and QS and output to the Switch (or XB1, PS4, PS3, etc)

The Bluetooth expansion module lets you connect the T2 to the console and/or XAC wirelessly.

The T2 requires a power supply to power the Quadstick:

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 5:47 PM Dustin Godfrey <dustinc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any help appreciated. I think I need to buy a power supply for the xbox adaptive controller.

Dustin Godfrey

Fred Davison

Feb 18, 2020, 9:46:46 PM2/18/20
to Dustin Godfrey, QuadStick
I don't know, it might, but it would not be as flexible as T2.  The QS would have to connect through the XAC, which limits its usefulness and you would need an external power supply for the XAC to run the QS.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quadstick/fb7eba6e-bd95-4e7d-9312-3cb7fd449af5%40googlegroups.com.

Dustin Godfrey

Fred Davison

Feb 18, 2020, 11:29:20 PM2/18/20
to Dustin Godfrey, QuadStick
I really don't know anything about the Magic NS other than it is a controller converter.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quadstick/19cd0bb2-5d8f-4b59-9ff8-e29bdb8df588%40googlegroups.com.

Dustin Godfrey

Feb 18, 2020, 11:33:30 PM2/18/20
to QuadStick
Sorry do I need to get bluetooth for T2

Fred Davison

Feb 18, 2020, 11:35:14 PM2/18/20
to Dustin Godfrey, QuadStick
No, it has enough USB inputs to connect everything

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020, 9:33 PM Dustin Godfrey <dustinc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry do I need to get bluetooth for T2

Dustin Godfrey

Feb 18, 2020, 11:37:03 PM2/18/20
to QuadStick
Okay can you tell me how to set it up

Fred Davison

Feb 19, 2020, 2:12:07 AM2/19/20
to Dustin Godfrey, QuadStick
Console Tuner has a user manual and an active support forum dedicated to the Titan Two.

The usage guide for different consoles can be found here:  https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=t2:usage_guides:systems

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 9:37 PM Dustin Godfrey <dustinc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay can you tell me how to set it up

Dustin Godfrey