Hades 2

Ikonosaurus Rex

Jul 1, 2024, 9:39:10 PM (4 days ago) Jul 1
to QuadStick
Anyone interested in a game that is a blast and very accessible should check out Hades and their new game Hades 2 which I have enjoyed even more than the first even though it is in early access yet. I put in as many hours in the 2nd one already as I had in the first. It has a ton of replayability.

Steven F

Jul 2, 2024, 12:03:26 PM (4 days ago) Jul 2
to QuadStick
Is that in the twin stick shooter category? Like where you have to move in one direction and attack the opposite way. I've never been able to get a handle on that sort of game.

Thanks for the recommendation though.

Ikonosaurus Rex

Jul 2, 2024, 7:21:50 PM (3 days ago) Jul 2
to QuadStick
No you can play at all with one joystick