Profile problems

Kasey Christensen

Jul 10, 2017, 7:02:33 PM7/10/17
to QuadStick
I'm trying to use my quadstick with my computer. I am able to switch profiles and use the mouse options within the default profile but when I try to switch to the profile I made the play Final Fantasy VIII  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11iC_-ufrSKqi7SYvTHLdrEjqcWlY3Azzi71wNILOxNw/edit#gid=19  I'm not able to switch between tabs in that profile (as if I only have one tab in that profile) and when I use the 1st tab in that profile nothing happens when I move the joystick in the profile. This is their original profile was using before I deleted the preference tabhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R1o6oGHCb0uhxagtaWOa0qFlHSGvYn9Ir__PeVju644/edit#gid=727903140.  I also tried using this profile because I like the settings I have on here more than the default profile but again it only shows that I have one tab within that profile. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YPRw-51EuiJ-OuNBNNP2Ndw5onQD6pSYl6VShnaUz0/edit#gid=19

Not sure what could be wrong or why this is happening. I am only using the quadstick plugged into a USB hub that is plugged straight into the computer without using a Cronus Max.
Message has been deleted

Kasey Christensen

Jul 10, 2017, 7:17:21 PM7/10/17
to QuadStick
Seems like any CSV profile added using the quadstick program you sent me doesn't work.

Fred Davison

Jul 10, 2017, 7:36:20 PM7/10/17
to Kasey Christensen, QuadStick
Are you using the version in the installer I sent you about an hour ago?

Check your CSV file names, that first spreadsheet has mouse.csv in cell A2 of the first sheet and I think you might be expecting it to be FF8pc.csv.

When controlling a Digital on/off type output with an analog input, like you are with the arrow keys, the key will come on at 0.001%, and if you are using a circular deadzone, you will always get two keys turning on once the deadzone is crossed in any direction.  Use greater_than instead of normal.

Kasey Christensen

Jul 10, 2017, 8:02:26 PM7/10/17
to QuadStick
No I wasn't. I didn't know you sent it to me until now. It looks like it's working now.

Fred Davison

Jul 10, 2017, 8:05:44 PM7/10/17
to Kasey Christensen, QuadStick
Cool.   Let me know if something else shows up.  I'm going to turn on the "A newer version of this program is available" message later on this week.

Kasey Christensen

Jul 16, 2017, 6:57:02 PM7/16/17
to QuadStick
I'm starting to have that problem again. I was using my quadstick on my computer and wanted to change the long high hold threshold to 1000 and every time I try and I re-open the quadstick program it says 2000 again. So I tried also downloading a profile I was using onto the quadstick while I was using that profile and all of a sudden I can't switch between tabs on that profile. I've removed it from the quadstick and tried reinstalling it back onto the quadstick and it still doesn't work. I uninstalled QMP V. 3.02 and it still doesn't fix the problem. So I'm at a loss to why the quadstick keeps causing profiles that I'm using to only have one profile tab when the ones I'm using have more than one.