Getting an error when loading profile

Alex Fraser

May 29, 2024, 12:22:27 PMMay 29
to QuadStick
Error in csv_files_dropped: AttributeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find'")

for this profile

Fred Davison

May 29, 2024, 12:31:49 PMMay 29
to Alex Fraser, QuadStick
Try deleting the blank sheets circled in green

image.png

Alex Fraser

Jun 11, 2024, 12:06:36 PMJun 11
to QuadStick
That fixed it, thank you!

Another question - I use a mayflash arcade stick for character movement. I don’t know if it inputs as full 360 degree movement in Fortnite. Do you know if it does? And would a ultrastik 360 be a better option?

- Alex

Fred Davison

Jun 11, 2024, 1:03:43 PMJun 11
to Alex Fraser, QuadStick
The fight sticks only go in eight discrete directions, the cardinal and ordinal points of the compass.

compass-rose-ordinal-directions-1086677992.png

The WASD keys do the same thing for PC gaming.

An UltraStik is an analog stick and can go in any direction, hence the name UltraStik 360.  It can also be programmed, using their UltraMap program, to act like a fight stick, but mostly it is used as analog stick.

To get multiple speeds out of WASD keys, the CTRL key is often used for slow and the SHIFT key is used for fast, to get three speeds, but you don't need that with an analog stick.