Quad gamers

Caleb Stout

Jul 21, 2020, 2:05:54 PM7/21/20
to QuadStick
My name is Caleb and I'm a quadriplegic. I got my spinal cord injury via gunshot wound to the neck when I was 18. I'm a level C4-C5 Quad. All I do all day is sleep and maybe watch a couple videos on you tube. My depression has been absolutely eating away at me. I'm 21 I live in a nursing home and I really feel as if I have nothing to live for. I recently ordered a Quadstick controller, a brand new 4K UHD Tv and a brand new Xbox one S. I really don't talk about how I feel to anybody yet alone the Internet, but I saw how the quadriplegic community came together with the Quadstick and was impressed with how many quadriplegics have found joy and their life again. I'm hoping that Quadstick can get me a little bit of my life back and bring joy to my heart again. Ever since my injury I've missed video games so much and for the first time since my injury I'm extremely excited and nervous as well. I don't really have too many people that understand this technology at my disposal and with the corona virus what little family I do have a relationship with can come help me set it up. If anybody out there can be of any help please feel free to e-mail me or what ever I've never really use Google for anything like this. A huge reason I am also reaching out for is I've only seen and talked with one quadriplegic in the 3+ years since my spinal cord injury. I'd really like to be a part of the quadriplegic community and I really need people I can talk to that understand what I'm going through. My name is caleb stout on Facebook feel free to add me and shoot me a message! A huge thank you to Quadstick and its employees for making a small piece of normality to the quadriplegic community and other disabled people.

Ikonosaurus Rex

Jul 21, 2020, 6:22:30 PM7/21/20
to QuadStick
Welcome to the quadstick community. This controller was a godsend for me. All I did before that was watch TV/movies and watch YouTube videos. Playing video games has really made me feel more independent. I hope this makes a big difference in how you feel every day.

Gerard H

Jul 21, 2020, 10:32:51 PM7/21/20
to QuadStick

Hi Caleb,

Welcome to the Quadstick community! I would enjoying gaming and/or chatting with you. My gamer tag is G Rod558302. Feel to add me as a friend once you get your Xbox.

Jack Fulsom

Jul 22, 2020, 5:44:59 PM7/22/20
to QuadStick
Welcome Caleb,

Feel free to and me to your xbox friends once you're up and going. My gamer tag is Azoreth.