QTP BATCH STARTS FROM 4TH FEB-2012 AT TRAININGHUB-HITECH CITY

Narashima Rao

Feb 2, 2012, 11:38:37 PM2/2/12
to QTP TESTING, ad...@qtptesting.com
Hi, vinay kumar reddy,

How are you, hope everything is good at your end let me introduce my
self,

I am G.Suresh Test-engineer from Valueminds Solutions – Makers of
TestersDesk.com

It is a world’s first online tool for Test Design and Test Data
generation from India.

Here is a good news for testers in Hyderabad;
we are conducting a seminar on QTP www.qtptesting.com for a free
demo this Saturday that is 04-02-2010 at 9:30AM.

You will be given awareness program certificate on QTP Testing.

Therefore, I expect you to attend this knowledge-gaining seminar on
this Saturday.

Please send me your contact number or personal mail-id so that I can
explain you in brief.

Please do Inform to your colleagues and friends about this seminar or
please mail me their contact mail-ids or phone numbers.

For registration, please send a step-in mail to ad...@qtptesting.com

For further information, please feel free to call at +91-7799651099

Thanks,
UNRAO
Admin