Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Traininghub QTP

ungelesen,
02.02.2012, 21:52:3102.02.12
an qtp-test...@googlegroups.com

Dear Professionals,

QTP BATCH STARTS FROM 4TH FEB-2012 AT TRAININGHUB-MADHAPUR

QTP TrainingHUB is back again for this month to offer new batchesof QTP Training.

Our training aims at creating a foundation for allbeginners at QTP and then gradually leads you through advancedconcepts of QTP.

Highlights of the training:

Trainings will be conducted by a QTP Professional having over 6 yrs experience with a reputed MNC and also certified with HP QTPMercury Certification.

Undergoing this training increases not only your conceptualknowledge but also gives you confidence technically to handle the tool.

It boosts the confidence of the trainee to take up automationprojects at work with confidence.

The sessions are extremely helpful for job seekers of automationprojects.

Our TrainingHUB  has successfully completed the 20 batches ina year.

We are back again with revamped course agenda, in-depth coverage of QTP and Advanced QTP concepts.

Cost effective affordable training

Demo on saturday 4th Feb 9.00 a.m to 10.30 a.m

For Free Demo Sessions please contact us :

+91-8341187940/7799651099

Training HUB

Hi-Tech City-Madhapur

Vitalraonagar #47