How to contribute

José Filipe Santos

Mar 10, 2016, 9:46:15 AM3/10/16
to qtod...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

In the github, i see many issues for QtodoTxt ... thats very good, and very dynamic team lool

When o know the solution for a question, or other issue ... i contribute with my answer  !
And i had contributed with new issues, testing QTodoTxt, ... !

But by example, i cannot assign labels to one issue or close the issue, its restrited to somme developer users ?

Regards

Olivier Roulet-Dubonnet

Mar 10, 2016, 3:01:15 PM3/10/16
to José Filipe Santos, qtod...@googlegroups.com
>>i contribute with my answer  !And i had contributed with new issues, testing QTodoTxt, ... !

Great!, we do not have tests for the GUI, so it is very helpful if you can use master and tell us when you find bugs!

>> i cannot assign labels to one issue or close the issue, its restrited to somme developer users ?

flagging or assigning does not make really sense as long as you cannot fix the bugs yourself. But look at the code and try to fix things,  we will be glad to help you and later make you a member of qtodotxt group

José Filipe Santos

Mar 11, 2016, 9:02:41 AM3/11/16
to Olivier Roulet-Dubonnet, qtod...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

On 10 March 2016 at 20:01, Olivier Roulet-Dubonnet <olivier...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>i contribute with my answer  !And i had contributed with new issues, testing QTodoTxt, ... !

Great!, we do not have tests for the GUI, so it is very helpful if you can use master and tell us when you find bugs!

Yes, so many times, the github user oroulet, leaves for testing the pre version, and i execute cmd (execute as admin
pip install qtodotxt --pre --upgrade
And with this i cant test the lastest bugs, new things ,,, ;-)

When i found a bug, i've report this, i had reported a many bugs, until now a little small :-)

>> i cannot assign labels to one issue or close the issue, its restrited to somme developer users ?

flagging or assigning does not make really sense as long as you cannot fix the bugs yourself. But look at the code and try to fix things,  we will be glad to help you and later make you a member of qtodotxt group

Yes, im planning develop to qtodotxt, with many new features, i dont started because many issues in my job lool

My idea to flagging is to identify the type of problem, and help developers with this ... !

Regards

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 at 15:46 José Filipe Santos <zefilip...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi !

In the github, i see many issues for QtodoTxt ... thats very good, and very dynamic team lool

When o know the solution for a question, or other issue ... i contribute with my answer  !
And i had contributed with new issues, testing QTodoTxt, ... !

But by example, i cannot assign labels to one issue or close the issue, its restrited to somme developer users ?

Regards

“Software é como sexo: é melhor quando é livre.” (Linus Torvalds)

Se queres entrar no mundo do software livre, junta-te à lista SLPT - Software Livre em Língua Portuguêsa !
A malta é porreira, e os assuntos discutidos são muito interessantes ;-)

E-mail de inscrição:
slpt+su...@googlegroups.com

Acompanha e divulgua o nosso blog
http://softlivrept.wordpress.com/

Olivier Roulet-Dubonnet

Mar 21, 2016, 2:15:05 PM3/21/16
to José Filipe Santos, qtod...@googlegroups.com
I uploaded 1.6beta to pip. Can you test? I am thinking about releasing a 1.6 version soon since there are so many changes

José Filipe Santos

Mar 22, 2016, 12:50:42 PM3/22/16
to Olivier Roulet-Dubonnet, qtod...@googlegroups.com
sorry, im at home a somme days, but tuesday or wednesdey i test it at my work, ok ?

What i can do to this software, i realy do, wih testing, report bugs / issues, future developments ... :-D
Regards