Can anyone explains code structure ?

José Filipe Santos

Jan 21, 2022, 11:15:34 AM1/21/22
to qtod...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Im using qtodotxt a long years ago, and thats a good software tool, that i use for professional use !

In my job i started a new project in python + dijango in May 2020, and now i have very mutch know how, reading documentation, develop, test solutions ... !

A days ago, i see that QtodoTxt now has a fork QtodoTxt2 !
I cloned the code (git clone), and create a new project in pycharm, created a new virtualenv ... to test QtodoTxt2

But i think the code a little confuse, by example
in the class FilterItem appends the row
But if you want only append that rows that have more than 0 tasks ?
Counter its also defined in FiltersModel class

Can anyone explains a tittle of the code structure ?
Thank you !

The ideia it's contribute with somme code, but in my work pauses ... (part-time) !
In the first it's my job work of course !

Regards