Conboy2 - new Qt-based mobile client (MeeGo, Harmattan) vs QtNote

Leho Kraav

Jul 10, 2011, 11:46:51 AM7/10/11
to qtnote-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rion

Found out about your project today. We're about to start with a rewrite of mobile client, not entirely sure how it'll roll over to desktop UI since I'm Qt-rookie. What do you think, is there anything overlapping in our projects, maybe join force some way some how?

Anyhow, sitting on irc.gnome.org #conboy, come by if you have a moment.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=28355

Rion

Jul 10, 2011, 3:04:34 PM7/10/11
to qtnote-...@googlegroups.com
I'd be glad to join somehow, but real life and job don't leave spare time.
moreover, I don't use qml in my project and don't have any experience
with it. maybe some backend parts can be written teamwise. for example
since I'm actively involved(excluding the fact about real life) in development
of Psi/Psi+ I'd like to implement xmpp integration
http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0049.html

Leho Kraav

Jul 11, 2011, 4:50:50 AM7/11/11
to qtnote-...@googlegroups.com
On Sun Jul 10 22:04:34 2011, Rion wrote:

> I'd be glad to join somehow, but real life and job don't leave spare time.
> moreover, I don't use qml in my project and don't have any experience
> with it. maybe some backend parts can be written teamwise. for example
> since I'm actively involved(excluding the fact about real life) in development
> of Psi/Psi+ I'd like to implement xmpp integration
> http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0049.html

I can't figure it out from XEP, what do you have in mind for XMPP and
note taking?

Rion

Jul 11, 2011, 5:00:25 AM7/11/11
to qtnote-...@googlegroups.com
its possible to store notes on xmpp server

André Vitor de Lima Matos

Jul 11, 2011, 8:42:07 PM7/11/11
to qtnote-...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I'm a linux desktop Qt developer at Itautec/State University of Campinas, Brazil, and would like to help in QtNote/Conboy2 development, specially in a possible cryptographic solution to safe note store. Please, can you send me link to svn/git repository? Thnx very much.

Rion

Jul 11, 2011, 11:34:17 PM7/11/11
to qtnote-...@googlegroups.com
QtNote repo is here http://qtnote.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/