Qt5?

Simon Gemmell

Jan 2, 2013, 10:51:27 PM1/2/13
to qtil...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm looking at Qtilities with great interest, but we're planning on moving to Qt5.0.0 within the next month, are there any blockers there? Or will it work "out of the box"?

Regards,
Simon

Jaco Naude

Jan 4, 2013, 2:18:56 AM1/4/13
to qtil...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon

We've been testing Qtilities against the Qt 5 beta 2 package and fixed all the blockers we found. Qtilities v1.2 should be released towards the end of January after some testing with the final Qt 5 release, which will introduce official support for Qt 5.

That said, the master branch of the repository contains all the required fixes already, thus you can already build and use it against Qt 5. If you find any issues with it, please let me know and I will fix it before the v1.2 release.

Regards,
Jaco

Jaco Naude'

Qtilities: Building blocks for Qt applications.

Simon Gemmell

Jan 7, 2013, 6:43:00 AM1/7/13
to qtil...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, January 4, 2013 6:18:56 PM UTC+11, Jaco Naude wrote:

That said, the master branch of the repository contains all the required fixes already, thus you can already build and use it against Qt 5. If you find any issues with it, please let me know and I will fix it before the v1.2 release.

Will do.

Thanks,
Simon