One singular application across two monitors (dual monitor)

Javed Butt

Nov 29, 2022, 11:12:04 AM11/29/22
to qtile-dev
Is it possible to show an application across two monitors -> can the application use both monitors for visualization?

If yes, could you please provide some code?

Thank you for your time and effort
Best
Javed

James Wright

Nov 29, 2022, 4:57:03 PM11/29/22
to qtil...@googlegroups.com
I think the only way to do that would be to make the window floating. Then manually expand it to the size of both screens, or probably do some scripting to automatically take up both screens (so set the size and location of the floating window).

Javed Butt

Nov 30, 2022, 4:10:50 AM11/30/22
to qtile-dev
I see - my journey with qtile started yesterday, so I might not be an expert on it :) Therefore, could you please provide a small working example?

Thank you for your fast reply