Mouse warping and floating dialogs

Stephen Paul Weber

Oct 18, 2021, 9:12:10 AM10/18/21
to qtile-dev
Hey all, back again with another n00b question.

I enabled the mouse warping option so that when I move focus using keyboard the mouse comes for the ride.  This is a neat feature.  However, it now seems that when a floating dialog is up, when I try to move my mouse off of it, the mouse gets warped back to the middle, so I get stuck in the dialog until I close it.  Any ideas about this?

el Paraguayo

Oct 18, 2021, 9:20:33 AM10/18/21
to qtil...@googlegroups.com
This may be better being posted as an issue on GitHub.

Would be good to see if there's anything in the logs on this (you may want to enable debug logs first "qtile cmd-obj -o cmd -f debug").