KeyChord without key:str

Navdeep Rana

Oct 20, 2021, 12:19:56 PM10/20/21
to qtile-dev
With keychords I can set Mod4+r to take me to a vim mode, where say pressing f with spawn firefox. However, I want to set it up such that only pressing Mod4 will take me to the mode instead of Mod4+r. How can I do that? I tried the following, but it doesn't work.

KeyChord([mod4], "", [Key([], "f", lazy.spawn("firefox"))])

el Paraguayo

Oct 20, 2021, 12:22:58 PM10/20/21
to qtil...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, 20 Oct 2021, 17:19 Navdeep Rana, <thena...@gmail.com> wrote:
With keychords I can set Mod4+r to take me to a vim mode, where say pressing f with spawn firefox. However, I want to set it up such that only pressing Mod4 will take me to the mode instead of Mod4+r. How can I do that? I tried the following, but it doesn't work.

KeyChord([mod4], "", [Key([], "f", lazy.spawn("firefox"))])

Navdeep Rana

Oct 21, 2021, 3:43:13 AM10/21/21
to qtile-dev
Thank you. This works

KeyChord([], "Super_L", [Key([], "Return", lazy.spawn("kitty"))])