Bar transparency broken in latest commit

Justine Smithies

Oct 11, 2021, 2:17:31 PM10/11/21
to qtile-dev
Just updated qtile today and the latest commit seems to have broken my bars transparency. Everything else is working as expected with picom, it's just my bar that has become solid black  since updating today. It was fine before the update.

Any ideas ??

elParaguayo

Oct 11, 2021, 2:22:47 PM10/11/21
to qtile-dev
Weird. I'm not seeing an issue with transparency on mine. Anything in the logs about this?

Can you post as an issue too - it's easier for me to handle things on github than via this mailing list.

Justine Smithies

Oct 11, 2021, 3:17:11 PM10/11/21
to qtil...@googlegroups.com
Yes no problem