How to modify database structure within hbIDE

David Wysocki

Jan 21, 2022, 4:51:33 PM1/21/22
to QtContribs
Hi, is it possible to add a new field to a database within hbIDE?

I thought I found out how in the past but I can't seem to find this feature.

Does this feature exist?

Thanks

Pritpal Bedi

Jan 21, 2022, 5:04:40 PM1/21/22
to QtContribs
Hi David

Click on this icon in HbIDE end explore. This is HbIDE hosted HbDBU. HbDBU is also available as stand-alone application. You can download it from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtcontribs/files/HbDBU/

ideDBU.png

Pritpal Bedi
a student of software analysis & concepts

Wilson Gamboa

Jan 21, 2022, 5:27:42 PM1/21/22
to qtcon...@googlegroups.com
Dear Master Pritpal any solution to this windows ?
image.png

image.png
best regards
Wilson

Att
Ing Wilson 'W' Gamboa A

Pritpal Bedi

Jan 21, 2022, 6:25:24 PM1/21/22
to QtContribs
Hi Wilson

Which version of HbIDE you are using? And on which screen resolution ?

Pritpal Bedi

Wilson Gamboa

Jan 21, 2022, 7:08:59 PM1/21/22
to qtcon...@googlegroups.com
Dear Master
Thanks for your time
image.png
work on an microsoft surface pro5
image.png
Thanks for your help
Best regards
Wilson

Pritpal Bedi

Jan 22, 2022, 4:28:23 PM1/22/22
to QtContribs
Hi

It is a known issue with Qt on high resolution screens, with the version of Qt at that point-in-time, with fonts on QtDialogs. Try chnging 175% ( which I understood as scaling the resolution ), to 100% or different composition.

QtDialogs use proprietory fonts which are not under programming control. I will try than that will require to commit whole repository, mostly I am out of touch these days.

Pritpal Bedi
a student of software analysis & concepts

Wilson Gamboa

Jan 22, 2022, 4:56:02 PM1/22/22
to qtcon...@googlegroups.com
Dear master
now looks better at 100%
image.png
many thanks
Wilson

Pritpal Bedi

Jan 23, 2022, 5:21:39 PM1/23/22
to QtContribs
Hi Wilson

Only better? This is what it is as developed. But good you got the solution.

Pritpal Bedi

Wilson Gamboa

Jan 23, 2022, 5:31:40 PM1/23/22
to qtcon...@googlegroups.com
Master this looks like
image.png
at 100%
Can you consider continuing to develop these tools ?
so better can you update qtcontribs to compile with las Qt Libraries ?
and thank you for share your work
Best Regards
Wilson
pd: excuse my bad English