Pritpal Bedi

Jul 6, 2023, 6:54:37 PM7/6/23
to QtContribs
  * hbqt/qtgui/hbqt_version.ch
    % Updated for r484.

  * hbide/skeletons.prg
    ! Fixed: omissions in previous commit.

  * hbqt/qtcore/qth/QCoreApplication.qth
    % Modified to return bool instrad of void for
        installTranslator() and removeTranslator() methods.
        Thanks Luigi Ferraris for the pointer.

  * hbqt/qtgui/qth/QWidget.qth
    + QPixmap grab()

  + hbqtwidgets/iconsmanager.prg
  + hbqtwidgets/iconsmanager.ui
  * hbqtwidgets/hbqtwidgets.hbp
    % Updated to add new widget to manage icons. Will post example later.

Francolino

Jul 10, 2023, 8:46:33 AM7/10/23
to qtcon...@googlegroups.com

Hi Pritpal

Thanks!!

What is the latest version of QT is QTContribs compatible?

Regards,

Juan

Pritpal Bedi

Jul 10, 2023, 3:17:23 PM7/10/23
to QtContribs
Hi Juan

If you are talking about static linking than Qt 5.8 is the last version I have implemented. For dynmic linking I had tested until Qt 5.13 but conceptuall all versions of Qt 5 should work.

Pritpal Bedi
a student of software analysis & concepts