Re: [Interest] %20%5BInterest%5D%20window%20alway%20on%20top

1 view

Tibo W

Apr 3, 2012, 2:51:23 PM4/3/12
to inte...@qt-project.org
Yes, you're right, I don't have to change the focusPolicy.

The widget is not a QDialog, but a QGraphicsView with a QDialog window flag.
I use it to display a semi-transparent content on top of libVLC (who's inside a QWidget).

Now, my problem is when I toggle the video fullscreen, the QGraphicsView goes behind...
If it's a separate window (parent == NULL), I can call hide() then shoe(), it'll bring back forward. But that's no longer working.

Any idea ? thanks !