Ian

Mar 30, 2012, 8:43:38 AM3/30/12
to devel...@qt-project.org
>This[1] is not the ABI that is used?
>
>[1]
>http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Xcode/Conceptual/iPhoneOSABIReference/iPhoneOSABIReference.pdf

I have enough information about the ABI to know that it's similar to (but not
the same as) EABI (IIRC IOSABI uses an additional register which may or may not
be overwritten by V8, I haven't gotten that far yet).

Anyway, even if the ABI turns out to be a non-issue, there are still priviledge
and provisioning issues which can't be easily solved.

At this point, I'm either looking for an alternative to V8 or some way to test
V8 without a platform plugin, but thanks for the link (I must have looked at it,
and then forgotten about it, last year when I was into porting V8 to iOS - I
had to write ARM versions of some of the Mach system stuff).