[Qt-qml] Unexpected token ILLEGAL

Johannes Zellner

Mar 6, 2012, 8:06:42 AM3/6/12
to qt-qml
Hi,

yesterday I hit a very similar bug to [1].
I created a comment with some more information, but maybe it should be
actually a separate entry.

The testcase I had is crosscompiling qtbase,qtjsbackend and
qtdeclarative from HEAD for the raspberryPi.
I just wanted to create some noise around that, since its kind of a
showstopper if you cannot execute any slots in QML.

I have built sha's from the qt5 repo from
6c50e8122b2fa520efe9ea3ca837aa97b21f4be4
and they seem to work without this issue.

Best,
Johannes

[1]

Johannes Zellner

Mar 7, 2012, 11:46:39 AM3/7/12
to qt-...@qt.nokia.com
So after a fetch today and a fresh rebuild, the problem seems to be solved!

Thanks,
Johannes