Looking for the file contain CN2 and other parameters (I don't have HRU-LTE.HRU)

Ketvara SITTICHOK

Apr 27, 2024, 9:32:19 PMApr 27
to QSWAT+
Dear all

Please guide me to see CN2 values in TexInOut folder. In the manual it should be in HRU-LTE.HRU but I don't have that file in the folder. I have worked only in SWAT but not in SWAT+ before.

Thank you for your attention and kindness

Best wish
Kate

Rafael Navas

Apr 28, 2024, 6:31:11 AMApr 28
to Ketvara SITTICHOK, QSWAT+
Check "cntable.lum"

Elisabeth Enyeart

May 6, 2024, 8:52:56 PMMay 6
to QSWAT+
I found this and other parameter values in cal_parms.txt

natalja....@gmail.com

May 31, 2024, 2:38:41 PMMay 31
to QSWAT+
The CN2 values are located in cntable.lum file.
Best,
Natalja