Single Wx Station vs Multiple Wx Stations

Alexandria Cox

Jun 4, 2024, 9:28:12 AMJun 4
to QSWAT+
Dear community,

I am using NLDAS-2 Forcing to simulate weather data for my region. Originally, I had just one weather station (simulated) and have since updated the input data to have multiple weather stations. Except, when I run with multiple weather stations, my discharge results (flo_out) are worse than the single wx station. I am trying to find out why that is.

 Attached is a graph showing the results. I have a USGS sensor that I am using as my control since that stream gauge is reliable
Fellowship_SinglevsMulti.png