Error in Step 4: Chosen period starts earlier?

Hans Kwent

Sep 19, 2022, 9:08:04 PM9/19/22
to QSWAT+
Hello dear Community,

I am currently stuck at Step 4. After all the steps before I get this notification when I choose my selected scenario. See Screenshot 1. I cant choose any output tables or parameters. Does somebody know what the problem is?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Best regards
:)

Screenshot 2022-09-14 224449.jpg
Screenshot 2022-09-14 224254.jpg

Chris George

Sep 20, 2022, 7:07:52 AM9/20/22
to Hans Kwent, QSWAT+
There are two possible reasons for this. I think.

1. For some reason, Scenarios\BMMTest7\Results\swatplus_output.sqlite
has no tables. Check if this is the case (eg open it with
SqliteStudio). If so, start the SWAT+ editor on the project, choose
BMMTest7 from the saved scenarios on the first, setup screen, load it
and rerun just the analyze output step from the Run SWAT+ screen. This
should populate the output database.

2. If Scenarios\BMMTest7\Results\swatplus_output.sqlite has tables then
there is a problem in the visualisation code. Please send me the
complete project folder and I will investigate.

Chris