Problems creating HRUs

oumaima oubella

May 30, 2024, 8:42:58 AMMay 30
to QSWAT+
Hello,

I'm currently working on a project using QSWAT, and I've encountered a couple of issues that I can't seem to resolve.

Issue 1: Unknown Landuse Value Error

After importing all the necessary files and tables and running the "Read" function, I receive the following error message for each ID: "Unknown landuse value"

I've double-checked my landuse data and ensured that all the necessary attributes are correctly assigned, but the error persists.

Issue 2: Undefined Soil Name Error

When I attempt to create HRUs, I receive the following error message: "Soil name schiste rouge dur not defined in usersoil table" However, the soil name "schiste rouge dur" does exist in my usersoil table.

Has anyone faced similar issues or could provide some guidance on how to troubleshoot these errors?

Best wishes,

Oumaima,

Chris George

May 30, 2024, 9:14:37 AMMay 30
to oumaima oubella, QSWAT+
You say the unknown landuse value message is repeated for each ID. What
IDs are these? The ones in your lookup table? The ones in your landuse
map? Are these the same?

For the soil names I suspect the problem is using a name with spaces in
it. Can you close the spaces, or replace them with underscore?

Try opening your project and clicking on the 'Zoom Full" button. If the
maps separate there is a problem with the projections of your landuse
and/or soil rasters.

Chris