CN2, chn and chk

truong tunghoa.

Sep 6, 2022, 10:35:25 PM9/6/22
to QSWAT+
Hi all could you advise where CN2, chn and chk in swatplus editor? Thanks

truong tunghoa.

Sep 11, 2022, 2:01:58 PM9/11/22
to Shuvra Sangeeta, QSWAT+
thank you. which parameters affect groundwater ratio and which for surfacewater ratio?

other point is how swat calculate basin rainfall? I am creating scenario with dry season rainfall -23%, wet season rainfall+17%, then I got the future discharge at outlet is much lower compared to baseline simulation. Could please advise me what could be reason for that?
I used observed rainfall for baseline simulation, then created changed rainfall with dry season rainfall -23%, wet season rainfall+17% for scenario run. All parameters are unchanged.

On 8 Sep 2022, at 15:09, Shuvra Sangeeta <shuvr...@gmail.com> wrote:

You can find CN2 in the land use management.

Shuvra Sangeeta

Shuvra Sangeeta