waterbase.org not working

Lucas Graunke

Sep 15, 2022, 2:15:53 PM9/15/22
to QSWAT+
Hi everyone,

I am trying to access the waterbase.org/download/data site that is listed in the QSWAT+ manual, but it brings me to a different site that does not have the landuse or soil data.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so what was your work around?

Thanks everyone!

Chris George

Sep 16, 2022, 6:07:44 AM9/16/22
to Lucas Graunke, QSWAT+
Sorry about the old reference. The data is available from
https://swat.tamu.edu/data/, towards bottom of page.

Chris

On 9/15/2022 7:15 PM, Lucas Graunke wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to access the *waterbase.org/download/data* site that is
> listed in the QSWAT+ manual, but it brings me to a different site that
> does not have the landuse or soil data.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so what was your work around?
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qswatplus/9f883915-2ed1-4995-8abb-bb693c0ced81n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qswatplus/9f883915-2ed1-4995-8abb-bb693c0ced81n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.