SWAT+ book

Giuseppe Pulighe

Jan 30, 2024, 8:38:44 AMJan 30
to QSWAT+

Dear SWAT+ Community,

I am thrilled to announce the publication of a comprehensive guidebook for SWAT+ Model (in italian). This book is a valuable resource for practitioners, researchers, and anyone interested in utilizing the SWAT+ model effectively. This book presents more than just a comprehensive overview of modeling with SWAT+; it offers a tangible demonstration through a real-world case study (dataset included). Complemented by a detailed dataset, readers can immediately apply the knowledge gained to their own projects, ensuring practical and effective implementation.

English version available soon!

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B0CQJSR5W6

Thanks

JHON GESELL VILLANUEVA PORTELLA

May 7, 2024, 2:45:16 PMMay 7
to QSWAT+
Good day, I find it interesting that you have managed to write a book about SWAT+. I am a software developer and I am trying to build an operational version of the model. I wanted to ask if you have been able to study the source code of each of the repositories to simulate SWAT+ and SWATPlus Editor through QSWAT+. If so, I would like to focus on the process of generating the input files that feed into the model. Thank you in advance for your attention.

natalja....@gmail.com

May 31, 2024, 2:37:32 PMMay 31
to QSWAT+
Hello,

To use swat+ in operational mode - then you would need to seriously figure out a software solution to initialize all objects with relevant data, as well as an I/O to do that. I have developed the semi-operational version, which comes down to a sufficient pre-run and calibration adjustment based on new data.
The source code is in open access. Feel free to study it :)

Cheers,
Natalja

JHON GESELL VILLANUEVA PORTELLA

May 31, 2024, 4:42:30 PMMay 31
to QSWAT+
Dear Natalja Čerkasova, are you referring to the software tools SWATprepR and SWATdoctor? Right?

natalja....@gmail.com

May 31, 2024, 4:49:17 PMMay 31
to QSWAT+
No :)
I did not publish the operational model.
The software (SWAT+ code) is available in https://swatplus.gitbook.io/docs/source-code
Natalja

JHON GESELL VILLANUEVA PORTELLA

May 31, 2024, 5:07:01 PMMay 31
to QSWAT+
Dear Natalja, I have not been able to access the source code of SWATbuildR, but I was able to read the scope of the OPTAIN-CS10 project. Is it possible for me to access the source code of SWATbuildR?

Simu Akter

Jun 6, 2024, 10:56:54 PMJun 6
to unms...@gmail.com, QSWAT+
Dear Giuseppe Pulighe,

Thank you very much!
I appreciate your effort and publication. For your information, I am a beginner for the SWAT+ model. Is it possible to get (free of charge) the guidebook for the SWAT+ Model ? I think this book will be helpful for me to run the models.

Cheers,
Simu